domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

[TRANS] 14/04/13 BTOB - SECOND CONFESSION! (English-Español)

[TEASER - TRANS] Second Confession - English

Danny: Now, we’ve just listened to BTOB’s Wow.

Minhyuk: Wow! Danny: Wow, the song is really good.

Minhyuk: Thank you.

Danny: Now, we have received a lot of messages today, now Minhyuk-ssi, if you would please introduce one of these…

Minhyuk: Oh, am I picking one?

Danny: Yes, please choose one.

Minhyuk: Uhh, I will choose this one.

Danny: Alright.

Minhyuk: Now, Today is a very special/important day… this is the day where I am confessing for the second time to a girl. I am about to go to her now… I wonder, will she accept my feelings? I don’t know why but, I have a good feeling about today.

[TEASER - TRANS] Second Confession - Español

Danny: Ahora, acabamos de escuchar WoW de BTOB.

Minhyuk: Wow!

Danny: Wow, la canción es realmente buena.

Minhyuk: Gracias.

Danny: Hoy, hemos recibido un montón de mensajes, justo ahora Minhyuk-ssi,quieres escoger uno de ellos ...

Minhyuk: Oh, puedo escoger uno?

Danny: Sí, por favor elije uno.

Minhyuk: Uhh, voy a elegir este.

Danny: Muy bien.

Minhyuk: Bueno, hoy es un día muy especial e importante ... este es el día en el que me estoy confesando por segunda vez a una chica. Estoy a punto de ir a verla ahora ... me pregunto, si ella acepto mis sentimientos? No sé por qué, pero tengo un buen presentimiento al respecto.

Creditos &Trans:@jinsturr // please take out with full credits!
Trans-Español:BTOB-BOLIVIA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario